Sunday, May 15, 2011

What Will I Do With The Time That's Left

Honestly... i've been struggling. That is actually a title of a book that I saw when i was in Buea about another missionary. I didn't have time to read it, but i relate to that woman right now. There have been a whirlwind of things that have made me struggle, but I have kept my strength up ONLY because the Lord is with me. I was thinking tonight about my trials and also how long I have here. Two weeks. This song came on... and at the perfect time. I am here for a reason and I will use the rest of my time to good use... i have no regrets!
Time That Is Left (Mark Schultz)
What will you do with the time that's left
Will you live it all with no regret?
Will they say that you loved till your final breath?
What will you do with the time that's left?

Oh, Hallelujah!
Oh, Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Amen

What will you do with the time that's past?
Oh and all the pain that seems to last?
Can you give it to Jesus and not look back?
What will you do with the time that's past?

Oh, Hallelujah!
Oh, Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Amen

What will He say when your time has come?
When He takes you into His arms of love?
With tears in His eyes will He say well done?
What will He say when your time has come?

Oh, Hallelujah!
Oh, Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
(Lord be present in all my ways,
help me follow You all my days oh Father God)
Amen

What will you do with the time that's left?
Will you live it all with no regret
Will they say that you loved till your final breath?
What will you do with the time?

3 comments:

  1. Elissa. Hang in there. You have done a terrific work there in Cameroon. Your Church Family is looking forward to your return so we can hear all about it. We appreciate your blog, and the times you have been able to write.

    Your friends and family there will miss you greatly and will always remember your spirit.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elissa, Cherish your last few days, but remember the good you'll be able to do wherever you are, whenever... We should all make the words to that song a life motto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much:) I cherish these words. I am trying to make the best of my experience right now. I appreciate all the words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete